Hand sewn 16x16 inch pillow covers featuring some Montana favorites, the Mission Mountains, American Bison, wheat, bitterroot flowers, and lettering: "Montana, the Big Sky State, Says Howdy!". These are great for those with seasonal covers or prefer an easy wash. If choosing to wash, ensure that the pillow case is inside out to maintain the artwork's quality.
• Designed, burned, and printed by Westslope Creative Studios.
• There are two variations. One has back panels made of two horizontal pieces, and the other has back panels make of two vertical pieces.
• These are hand printed and hand sewn, so there may be noticeable imperfections.
• Front panel is 100% duck canvas cotton that was pre-washed and dried to avoid shrinking.
• Back panel is a super soft cotton Montana print, perfect to lay a tired head on! Pre-washed and dried to avoid shrinking.
• Two button toggles ensure your pillow cover will stay on, all while looking super adorable.
• These were so fun to make and I hope you can enjoy them in your home, camper, or home away from home!
• Covering only, not a fully stuffed throw pillow.